Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Aprons, Part III

Okay. For those of you who know me, I bet you didn't realize that I also collect old scrapbooks that are full of great clippings and vintage items. Anyway, I just happened to thumb through one of them yesterday and I found these cute little apron pattern clippings. So I thought I would share just a few of them with you. I promise I will get off my apron kick soon. One more thing....you have to go visit Amy at Angry Chicken today...I am swooning.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

5 Comments:

Blogger stephanie said...

Love the vegetable one with tomato pockets!

7:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I think the apron craziness is just starting!! I can't wait to make some...

2:16 PM  
Blogger tender arts said...

I just found your blog through Wee Wonderfuls. Lovin' the aprons. Want to go home and make one right now!

3:48 PM  
Anonymous amy k. said...

yes-the tomato pockets are killin' me-wonderful clippings! thank you!

9:22 PM  
Anonymous amy k. said...

yes-the tomato pockets are killin' me-wonderful clippings! thank you!

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home